If you are one of those persons who are afflicted by the occasional breakout, not to mention the appearance of larger pores, blackheads, and all that stuff that comes with acne, we have some hints for you:
- With 15 dollars or less, you can buy a blackhead extractor – they look like metal pens.
- A great home made toner is apple cider vinegar. Just mix 1 part vinegar to 1 parts water. It helps for blackheads and red marks that zits leave behind.
- You can use baking soda as exfoliator – be cautious when applying it to your face, since it is a very efficient scrub. Massage the baking soda into your skin for 10 to 15 seconds and wash. A good exfoliant will smooth your skin because it removes the dead cells to reveal the newer ones underneath.
- You should eat foods rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin B, as even a small deficiency in these vitamins can cause oil skin. Zinc also helps heal your skin. Try to drink plenty of water. Avoid too much chocolate, sweets or fatty foods. Although foods can’t cause blocked pores, it can cause flare-ups because it causes the inflammatory reaction. You need to test diverse foods out to see if any affects you.
- Most likely, you don’t want to buy products, but it’s simpler than making your own. Tee trea oil is just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, without the horrible side effects and is great for spots and blemishes. Also, ClearPores is a full solution to treating the acne from inside and outside, for both men and women looking for rapid, unmatched method to get rid of acne.