You’re tired of looking in the mirror, wishing a skin without acne? Know that there are treatments and tips to prevent acne.
Acne is a skin problem that varies from small comedones / blackheads to pustules and large cysts.
It is so common that 80% of the population will have some form of it at some point in life. It can be an embarrassing problem for adolescents and adults, affects the appearance, self-esteem and health of the individual, but fortunately has a solution!
We got in touch with a dermatologist who gave us 10 tips on how to prevent acne:
1. Use a good sunscreen gel: Prevents skin becomes more inflamed and prevents sun spots.
2. Wash your face two or three times daily. Washing your face too much can be harmful to your skin.
3. Avoid any product that has oil in its composition.
4. Choose a soap that reduces oiliness without drying the skin too much: The more the soap dries the skin; the skin produces more fat to compensate for the elimination of this soap.
5. Never forget to remove makeup. The products can clog the pores and create pimples.
6. Take care of the skin cleansing. Although much cleaning should not be done when pimples are at the peak of inflammation, when poking them can worsen the situation further.
7. Increase your intake of vegetables, dark green color. Broccoli, kale, arugula, spinach and others are ideal because they are rich in vitamin A, which reduces the production of sebum.
8. Abuse of water, juices and teas: Hydration is a key to balancing the metabolism, and reduces inflammatory processes such as those from acne.
9. Avoid fatty foods: This kind of food helps ignite more skin and allowing just the appearance of acne intense.
10. Use some healing products when acne appears because the healing can help decrease the inflammation and the acne pain.